CTS pulley is smaller diameter than stock. Stock pulley size is 63.25, the CTS pulley is 57.3mm; it will increase the speed at which the supercharger spins and will increase the boost pressure output. Increased boost pressure in conjunction with upgraded ECU software results in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband. This will not increase stress or excessive wear on supercharger or engine components.
CTS Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit must be used with appropriate œStage 2� performance software. Stage 2 performance software (not included) will allow you to achieve maximum boost and power from your 3.0T S/C engine while safely optimizing air fuel ratios, timing, and boost pressure bleed off.
Most stage 2 software is compatible with this kit. Contact your tuner for compatibility. Please double check your supercharger pulley style before ordering.
- Made in house at CTS Turbo in Canada
- Precision CNC machined from billet ASI303 stainless steel
- OEM-spec honing and tolerances
- Boost increased from stock 11psi to 15psi
- Boost holds steady all the way up to redline
- Nitride coated for long-lasting OEM looking finish
- Includes belt required for install
- Stock Size: 63.25mm / CTS Size: 57.3mm
- CTS Turbo Supercharger Pulley
|8R SQ5 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S4 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S5 3.0L SC V6|
|C6 A6 3.0L SC V6||+|
|C7 A6 3.0L SC V6||+|
|C7 A7 3.0L SC V6|
|D4 A8 3.0L SC V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.