The CTS street performance mounts are a perfect upgrade for your factory mounts which are known to wear over time leading to drivetrain play and sloppiness during shifting. A void-free non-liquid construction using 50 Durometer rubber offers a significant upgrade to performance and feel over the stock mount.
The result is a significant improvement in stiffness over stock that is daily driving friendly.
50 Durometer Rubber construction
Cast aluminum wrap-around OEM style body
Direct bolt on replacement for OEM mount
More direct shifting
- Improved power transfer
- CTS Turbo Street Sport Engine Mount
- 1998 – 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5 / B5.5) 1.8T / 2.8L / 4.0L W8
- 1996 – 2001 Audi A4 (B5) 1.8T / 2.8L
- 2000 – 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5) 2.7T
- 2002 – 2005 Audi A4 (B6) 1.8T / 3.0L
- 2005 – 2008 Audi A4 (B7) 2.0T FSI / 3.2L FSI
- 1998 – 2004 Audi A6 (C5) 2.7T / 2.8L / 3.0L
- 2001 – 2003 Audi Allroad (C5) 2.7T
*Note: Tiptronic vehicles with active mounts may receive a MIL light.
|B5 A4 1.8T I4||+|
|B5 A4 2.8L V6||+|
|B5 Passat 1.8T I4||+|
|B5 Passat 2.8L V6||+|
|B5 Passat 4.0L W8|
|B5 RS4 2.7T V6|
|B5 S4 2.7T V6|
|B6 A4 1.8T I4||+|
|B6 A4 3.0 V6||+|
|B7 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B7 A4 3.2L V6||+|
|C5 A6 2.7T V6|
|C5 A6 2.8L V6||+|
|C5 A6 3.0L V6||+|
|C5 Allroad 2.7T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.