The CTS MQB AWD Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit is designed to improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential for the MQB Platform. MQB Audi/Volkswagens come equipped with Haldex AWD and use rear subframe mounts made of rubber. When driven at the limit these can cause the rear end to feel sloppy.
his kit is engineered to fill the voids in the factory mounts while limiting vertical movement. This maintains the rear geometry of the rear suspension allowing for better cornering and a more responsive driving experience. Can be used with CTS-HW-216 for AWD models to complete your rear subframe upgrade.
We highly recommend replacing the factory torque-to-yield bolts when installing these inserts.
- Improves responsiveness of rear suspension
- Limits vertical movement while filling voids in factory mounts
- Provides more responsive driving experience
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluiminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert (Front)
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluiminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert (Rear)
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.