CTS Turbo is proud to announce the all new air intake system for the transverse 2.0T FSI EA113 VW/Audi range of vehicles.
The air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlessly force cold air into our 2.75″ air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our CNC mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15WHP. By using a factory MAF position, you can be sure that fuel trims will remain perfect.
All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.
- Full 2.75″ Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- Compatible with CTS BOSS kits, with provisions for easy installation
- Reusable 3″ air filter with inverted cone design
- 4 Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Air box with rubberized trim
- Bracketry to prevent rattling under engine torquing
- Gains ranging from 9-15WHP on stock vehicle, even more if tuned!
- No CEL, no fuel trim issues
- CTS Turbo Intake
|1F EOS 2.0T I4|
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||+|
|B6 Passat 2.0T I4|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.