We are proud to release the new FSI Auxiliary Low Pressure Fuel System. As you may already know the FSI fueling system has two separate fuel pumps, the LPFP (Low Pressure Fuel Pump) and HPFP (High Pressure fuel Pump). While there are a number of options for HPFP available, including the Autotech HPFP, there are limited options for fortifying the low pressure fuel system.
CTS has developed a fully integrated fueling system, which utilizes a secondary in-tank fuel pump that is capable of supporting in excess of 600HP. This was done by using a load based fuel pump controller that only activates when your engine really needs the extra fuel.
If you™re looking for a fuel pump system to support all the power that your FSI engine can handle look no further than the CTS FSI Low Pressure Fuel System.
- High Output in-tank Fuel Pump
- CTS Load based fuel pump control system with all electrical wiring and connectors
- CTS High pressure fuel line
- CTS Proprietary fuel fittings
- Comprehensive installation instructions
- CTS Turbo FSI Auxiliary Low Pressure Fuel System
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|B7 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.