CTS Turbo is proud to announce the release of the BOSS for GEN1 EA888 TSI owners. After a long and tedious R&D process, our engineers have finalized this turbo upgrade kit to create a modular package that is capable of producing upwards of 600hp and has the long-term reliability of a genuine Garrett Gen2 GTX turbocharger.
At the heart of our aptly named BOSS (Bolt-On Speed Solution), TSI upgrade kit is a Garrett Gen2 GTX turbocharger, it is installed into a CTS proprietary exhaust housing. The housing is carefully cast and machined in house to be compatible with any exhaust downpipe and the scroll area was designed to be approximately 0.63AR. This result is very good boost response and eliminates any possible restriction.
Currently, the BOSS turbo upgrade is only compatible with CTS Turbo intake. However, other intakes could be made to work œ unfortunately, we cannot provide guidance for installing other manufacturer's intakes. You can use a stock, CTS Turbo or other billet diverters/blow-off valve. Only OEM or CTS turbo outlet pipe is compatible at this time.
- 500hp to 600hp capable (depending on fueling and engine mods)
- Direct bolt-on without any modifications to the car
- Compatible with CTS Turbo intake and factory DV or CTS DV/BOV
- Compatible with factory or CTS Turbo turbo outlet pipe
- Compatible with any exhaust downpipe
- Tuning available for stock fueling and for upgraded fueling from United Motorsport and Eurodyne
- Genuine Garrett GTX Gen2 turbocharger
- CTS Turbo exhaust housing
- CTS Turbo wastegate bracket
- CTS Turbo 4-ply silicon couplers
- CTS Turbo oil lines
- CTS Turbo water lines
- Hardware required for installation
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.