CTS Turbo is proud to release our B-Cool Billet Oil Filter Housing. The OE plastic filter housing is quite fragile and is know to become brittle and crack over time. Each CTS Turbo B-Cool Billet Oil Filter Housing is constructed in house from T6061 Aluminum. Not only does the B-Cool filter look good, but it works great. We have engineered cooling fins into our design to act as a heatsink, which dissipates heat from the engine oil.
Installation is very straight forward and only required basic hand tools: Drain oil from filter housing, use a 36mm socket to remove the factory oil filter housing, install new filter, install new filter housing o-ring to CTS housing, reinstall on the car and tightened to 18 ft/lbs, refill engine oil.
The CTS B-Cool Billet fits Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda models with EA113 2.0T FSI engines, 2.5L 5-cylinder engines and 2.5T 5-cylinder turbo engines. This part replaces the OE part# 06D 115 408B and 07K 115 408.
- Made in Canada from billet T6061 Aluminum
- Hard anodized black for stealth and longevity (machined finish shown)
- Uses OEM O-ring
- Installation of CTS-HW-0242 requires removal of center cage from OE housing cap, which snaps into the CTS billet housing
- OE-style threads are precision made to fit just like factory part. Other manufacturers do NOT make this thread.
- Compatible with OEM Filter
- CTS Turbo B-Cool Billet Oil Filter Housing
|1B Jetta 2.5L I5|
|1K Jetta 2.5L I5|
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|8J TT 2.0T I4||+|
|8J TT RS 2.5T I5|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||+|
|B7 Passat 2.5L I5|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK5 Rabbit 2.5L I5|
|MK6 Golf 2.5L I5|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.