COBB AccessPort V3 MK7P/N: AP3-VLK-002
+ FREE Shipping! (Orders over $49)
Take control of your vehicle’s performance with new AccessPort from COBB Tuning for the MK7 GTI.
Now you can unlock hidden performance by replacing conservative ECU factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Just plug the AccessPort pod into the factory data link connector and stream modified calibration maps into your ECU. This is all software driven: No hardware or wiring mods are needed. The COBB AccessPort V3 also allows data logging so you an see what you engine is doing.
Once upgraded, you will notice impressive gains in torque and horsepower. The AccessPort can store up to 50+ different tuning maps, allowing you to save calibrations suited to specific conditions and drivers. COBB Tuning offers regular firmware updates as well as many new and updated maps free of charge!
If you want to unlock hidden horsepower, AccessPort from COBBTuning is your answer.
- Comes pre-loaded with Stage 1 , Stage 2, and Stage 3 maps
- Everything required is included for simple installation
- Easy to follow on-screen prompts help you identify your vehicle and available maps
- Revert your ECU back to the way it was pre-software with the AccessPort
- Read and clear OBD II to help diagnose issues
- Store 50+ maps from COBBs vast OTS map database, or your favorite Cobb Protuner and quickly switch between them for any need
- The AccessPort doubles as a multifunction gauge to monitor boost or any other live information directly from the ECU
- Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of your engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours
- Measure vehicle performance parameters such as 0-60 time, 60 foot, 1/4 mile ET's, and trap speeds, and digital dyno
- Adjustable shift light for perfect shifts every time
Expect to see peak gains using 93oct of :
- Stage 1: +26.2%whp / 21.9%wtq over stock
- Stage 2: +30.4%whp / 31.2%wtq over stock
- Stage 3: +36.6%whp / 40.6%wtq over stock
Largest gains seen by COBB on 93oct:
- Stage 1: +35%HP at 5500RPM / +30%TQ at 2200RPM
- Stage 2: +41%HP at 5730RPM / +37%TQ at 2250RPM
- Stage 3: +46%HP at 5730RPM / +41%TQ at 3050RPM
**Compatible with all 2015 and 2016 model year GTI's, will not work on the 2017 model year at this time**
***Please make sure to ensure that your COBB AP has the most up to date firmware before flashing to the vehicle***
- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]
- MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]