Confirmed Fit on MK7 GTI only. Made in USA. These have not been tested with any front mount intercooler yet. These brackets provide a place to mount front splitter rod brackets without drilling through your bumper.
The bracket is chassis mounted to the crash bar, and provides a place to mount rods through the grill. These bracket assemblies are available in raw aluminum, clear coated, or powder coated. These are stocked in raw aluminum, all coated options will add 3 business days to the ship time.
The brackets and spacers are made of billet 6061, and the hardware is 316 stainless. If you order the raw aluminum brackets, be advised that the dissimilar metals may gall over time.
- 6061 Billet Brackets and spacers, 316 stainless hardware
- No need to drill through bumper
- Available in 3 Coating types and five styles
- Made in the USA
- 2 - rod brackets
- Hardware to mount brackets to the crash bar
- 2 - M8x1.25 bolts to mount your rods to the bracket
- 2 - standoff spacers to hold the rod end in front of the grill
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|