- 5NA Tiguan 2.0T I4 [MQB] FWD + AWD
- 8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB] AWD
- 8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- 8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- 8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB] AWD
- 8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
- MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB] FWD
- MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB] AWD
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD + AWD
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB] FWD
- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
BFI Torque Arm Insert MQB
Under hard acceleration, the pendulum mount (commonly referred to as the "dogbone" or by VW as the "torque arm") acts to limit rotational movement of the engine. The factory bushings do a satisfactory job, while limiting vibrations, but only during sedate driving conditions. When pushed hard, those bushings flex creating a vague feeling in the engine and gearbox and adding to the dreaded wheel hop phenomenon.
Our pendulum mount torque arm insert fills the voids in the stock rubber bushing, making what was a soft rubber bushing with voids into what behaves like a solid mount. With the insert installed, you will notice that throttle response will feel better and your shifts will feel more crisp and defined, especially on manual transmission cars.
- Torque arm / dogbone polyurethane insert
- Laser cut washer
- Steel spacer
- High strength grade 10.9 replacement bolt