The new Clubsport Clutch Kit from Black Forest Industries allows you to upgrade your clutch, while still retaining your factory dual mass flywheel. By keeping the the dual mass flywheel, you sacrifice a bit of performance to retain more OEM-like driving characteristics.
The Clubsport Clutch Kit is designed to feel like stock, yet safely hold 407-lbs/ft of torque. This makes this kit ideal for many turbo upgrades including IS38 and GTX series.
- Upgrade clutch while maintaining OEM characteristics
- Holds 407LBS/FT of torque
- Plastic release bearing
- Pressure plate is reinforced for extra durability and increased clamping
- Clutch Disc is non-segmented and un-sprung
- SACHS Race Engineering Pressure Plate
- SACHS Racing Performance Clutch Disc
- OEM Pressure Plate Hardware
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.