A true dual 3” T304L stainless steel configuration featuring a bespoke, straight-through center resonator specific for the 2.9TT, and topped off with AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, in the rear.
The result is a menacing, aggressive soundtrack throughout the range with a drone-free cabin experience under cruising conditions. This exhaust resides at the intersection of exotic aggression and highway comfort for the S6/S7.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gasses exit the 2.9TT engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE.
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The Track Edition Exhaust retains all the precision engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the straight-through center resonator and dual 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear. Please note: this version is known to get rowdy in the mid-range and during cruising speeds, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhausts
- Options include Touring and Track Editions
- Touring Editions feature AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Dyno-proven gains of +9 hp and +8 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Post-catalyst downpipes feature factory-matched flanges and robust flex sections to absorb engine movement
- Quad 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Impressive clearance above the factory chassis brace and ball-socket tip merges ensures easy installation
- AWE electronic valve simulators included
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Fits models with and without rear-wheel steering
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Complete AWE Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, AWE valve simulators, four slash-cut tips in chosen finish, electronic valve simulators, and all required hardware for installation.
|C8 S6 2.9T V6|
|C8 S7 2.9T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.