Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question!
Touring Edition Exhaust:
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A dual 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance while not sacrificing daily drivability: a deep, sophisticated exhaust note with zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring a stamped stainless steel merge upstream equivalent to dual 3” tubing coming right off of the downpipe. Translation: an impressive 65% increase in flow over stock that future-proofs for downpipes of various sizes. Beyond the unique merge, the exhaust splits into dual 3” piping to allow optimal flow throughout the entire exhaust route. Bringing up the rear, the Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, which targets and omits drone-prone frequencies. What’s this mean for you? You’ll be tuned into a pure, full-bodied B58 soundtrack unlike any other.
Equipping an aftermarket downpipe? Read this (seriously):
If you're equipping an aftermarket downpipe with an outlet larger than 80mm, we've made it easy for you. Removal of the included inlet adapter will be required, which will then leave you with the 3.5" diameter inlet of the stamped stainless steel merge. A simple custom adapter will be required to bridge the gap between your aftermarket downpipe and the 3.5" diameter inlet of stamped stainless steel merge. We've future-proofed your exhaust for big power with no less than 3.5" of high-flow fury. Please note, AWE does not offer aftermarket downpipes. Aftermarket downpipes that affect emissions devices are for racing use only.
The Touring Edition Exhaust is available as non-resonated or resonated. We recommend the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the stock downpipe. If your Supra is equipped with an aftermarket downpipe, we recommend going resonated. Have the stock downpipe but planning to go aftermarket later? No worries, you can swap in the resonated mid-sections with ease via an AWE Resonator Conversion Kit.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who like it raw, rowdy, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition comes equipped with bullet resonators in the mid pipes, and shares the same bespoke stainless steel stamped merge and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. Drivers can expect an 11 lb weight savings compared to stock.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear are dual Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions, as well as resonated and non-resonated, if you decide at a later date to change your volume.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making 5”, double-walled, slash cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a stamped AWE logo.
- 65% more flow than stock -- ready for big power
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Massive five-inch double walled AWE tips
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for max power
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- Features a midpipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket (racing use only) downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, or Conversion Kit
- Two 5” double-walled tips in desired finish (Full Exhaust Only)
- All necessary hardware for installation
|A90 Supra 3.0T I6 [B58]|
|A91 Supra 3.0T I6 [B58]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.