Producing an exhaust system for Volkswagen’s 7th generation GTI was no easy feat. Luckily we already have four generations of GTI under our belts. Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing, and daily usage evaluation has output an exhaust system that is the ultimate compliment to GTI lineage. With options to go around, this is AWE’s finest GTI exhaust to date.
What may look like a simple design is actually one of our most comprehensive engineering feats to date. The exhaust is three simple parts, making it one of the easiest systems to install. The reconfiguration of the flex pipe on the Performance Downpipe ensures that stress goes where it should. And no spacers. And no exhaust paste needed. The list goes on. This exhaust offering is something special.
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust is for those who want to turn it up to 11. The MK7 GTI Track Edition Exhaust takes all of the handcrafted engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, and replaces the resonator with a straight pipe section for a more aggressive tone (and a more aggressive price to boot). Please note: this is a loud system and buyers should be aware. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference. However, it can be converted to a Touring Edition.
- Unlocks a potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank -- without software, when paired to an aftermarket downpipe
- Crafted from 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE in-house MK7
- 102mm dual tip configuration available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- No CEL -- guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
- AWE Tuning Track Exhaust
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.