As exhaust gases exit the 4.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
For those who like to take it up a notch¦ and leave it there. The Track Edition Exhaust takes the engineered design of the Touring Edition Exhaust and replaces the AWE Tuning 180 Technology® resonators with straight pipe sections, delivering an even bigger dose of 4.0T attitude. This system is known to get rowdy in the mid-range, and may be a bit much for many. For that reason, this system can't be returned due to sound (this system about commitment).
Track Edition Exhaust notes: As mentioned above this system can't be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference. The Track Edition Exhaust *can* be converted at a later date to a Touring Edition Exhaust (or vice versa). Hit us here if you're interested in the conversion.
- Peak gains of 18 hp and 6 ft-lb of torque
- Max gains of 27 hp and 31 ft-lb of torque
- Available as a Touring Edition featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology, or a more unleashed Track Edition
- System includes exhaust, non-resonated downpipes, and quad 102mm tips
- Direct bolt-on
- No modifications made to the emissions equipment
- Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Complete AWE Track Edition Exhaust
- Non-Resonated Downpipes
- All necessary hardware
- Four 102mm slash-cut tips in chosen color
|C7 S7 4.0T V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.