Sophistication for the Alltrack and SportWagen. Featuring a straight-through design, armed with proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition sets the standard as the do-it-all exhaust for the do-it-all wagon. Civil when cruising, but ready to sing when you’re ready to get spirited.
As exhaust gases exit the Alltrack / SportWagen's 1.8T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers.
By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
- Engineered, Designed and Manufactured at AWE Tuning
- +6HP & +8TQ at the Crank (on stock software)
- AWE Tuning proprietary Drone-Canceling Solution
- Handcrafted and Mandrel-Bent
- 3" & 2.25" US-Sourced .065” wall T304L CNC Stainless Steel
- 14 lbs lighter than OE Exhaust
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Clean, straight-through design maximizes Performance
- AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- AWE Touring Exhaust
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.