The AWE S-FLO Intake Suite is available as the full kit with carbon cover, or piece-by-piece. Start with the S-FLO Filter, later upgrade to an S-FLO Intake (“filter on a stick”), then add the S-FLO Carbon Cover for the full experience. Or, go full S-FLO Carbon Intake from the jump. The decision is yours:
For drivers looking for an intake that not only performs, but also looks going doing it, the AWE S-FLO Carbon Intake is the one. The S-FLO Carbon Intake is comprised of three primary components: (1) The washable S-FLO Filter and (2) our high-flow, 4-ply Nomex®, fluorosilicone lined, steel wire reinforced silicon air tube and (3) the 2x2 twill carbon fiber cover.
The AWE S-FLO Intake packs the same power as the full carbon intake, minus the carbon. The AWE S-FLO Intake is comprised of two key components: (1) The washable S-FLO Filter and (2) our high-flow, 4-ply Nomex®, fluorosilicone lined, steel wire reinforced silicon air tube. Together, it’s a free-flowing match made in heaven, allowing optimal flow geometry through the inlet, center section, and outlet of the tube, keeping things tight with our custom molded lip for a perfect seal to the airbox.
- S-FLO allows 34% more airflow over stock
- Max gains of 15 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (3.0T)
- Max gains of 7 hp and 6 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (3.2L)
- 2x2 twill carbon fiber cover with UV-stabilized resin clear coat
- Perfect integration with OEM air inlet -- mounts in factory location for a sleek OEM look
- 4-ply Nomex®, fluorosilicone lined, steel wire reinforced silicon air tube
- Dry media, washable S-FLO Filter
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Tuning S-FLO Intake
|B8 A4 3.2L V6||+|
|B8 A5 3.2L V6||+|
|B8 S4 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S5 3.0L SC V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.