Lid on or lid off, the AirGate™ Carbon Intake can evolve on a whim with a few turns of three easily-accessible hex screws. Want to hear more turbo inductions sounds from within the cabin? Go topless. Prefer to keep it stealthy? Simply bolt the AirGate™ lid in place.
Constructed of genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, the AWE MQB AirGate™ Carbon Intake maintains appropriate water draining provisions while utilizing factory mounting points, integrating with the factory ram air inlet seamlessly.
The included AWE S-FLO Filter is designed to ensure easy service and to maximize airflow by sitting in the direct path of ram air from the front inlet. This increased air flow unlocked maximum gains of 16 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque out of the GTI, and 9 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque out of the Golf R, both paired with stage 2 software.
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE Tuning
- Available with or without AirGate Lid
- Max gains of 16 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Durable and washable high-flow AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter included
- Perfect integration with OEM air inlet
- Retains stock mounting locations
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Handcrafted from genuine 2x2 carbon fiber
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE Tuning No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Fitment Note: Some motors require a breather filter
- AirGate™ Carbon Intake
- carbon lid (if chosen)
- S-FLO Filter
- all necessary hardware
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.