This roll bar will give your street car a performance look and style.
Our roll bars and cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. Our bars and cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry and most importantly, quick exiting, while conforming closely to your interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel.
All of our bars and cages are certified MIG welded and precision jig notched, providing you with the maximum strength and best fit available. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are a true bolt-in and require NO WELDING.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW.
- In most cars the rear seat can remain in place and usable.
- Most 4 point roll bar are made of 1.75x,120 wall DOM mild steel tubing
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included.
- Autopower Street Roll Bar
- PLEASE ALLOW 3-6 WEEKS BUILD TIME
- SHIPPING METHOD - All roll cages/bars are shipped freight. Please see important information about freight charges below.
- EXPECT SOME PAINT DAMAGE - Black enamel is applied to all roll bars and roll cages. This is a cover coat only to prevent ruse. These items are shipped by truck and cannot be adequately protected. Some paint damage will occur during transit. There is NO WARRANTY on the finish.
- REFINISHING - You may want to refinish the products before final installation. It is best to check fitment and drill ALL holes BEFORE you repaint or powder coat the product. Autopower and BMP Tuning are not responsible for any refinishing costs.
- GUARANTEE - Autopower products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials. Our products will fit in an unmodified version of the vehicle which it was designed for. Liability is limited to repair or replacement of a defective part.
- DISCLAIMER - No warranty of any kind, express or implied is made respecting the products sold. Buyer assumes all risk and liability what-so-ever resulting from the use of said product. Some reasonably foreseeable impact may exceed the product's capability to protect against injury. There are limitations to the severity of impact that the product sold herein can withstand and the products are not a substitute for safe and careful driving.
- PHOTOS - Photos do not show exact shape/size of roll bar/cage for your vehicle. Actual product will fit to your vehicle.
IMPORTANT FREIGHT DETAILS - READ:
- All items ship direct from the manufacturer in California.
- There is a flat freight shipping rate that is charged depending on the product and your location. The rates and locations are:
- Shipping Inside California:
- Roll Bars - $155
- Roll Cages - $240
- Shipping to the other 47 contiguous states (does not include Guam, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or Alaska):
- Roll Bars - $225
- Roll Cages - $340
- International (Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the rest of the world):
- Roll Bars & Roll Cages - Please call our sales team to get a freight quote and customized invoice for ordering. 972-677-7604
- When ordering, please select your shipping location. Orders with incorrect freight locations selected will be delayed until the correct freight is paid. If you are ordering outside of the 48 contiguous states, please call our sales team to order. 972-677-7604
|E30 318i 1.8L I4 [M10]||+|
|E30 318i 1.8L I4 [M40]||+|
|E30 318is 1.8L I4 [M42]||+|
|E30 325 2.7L I6 [M20]||+|
|E30 325i 2.5L I6 [M20]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.