- 1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 FWD
- 1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3] FWD
- 1J Jetta · GLI 1.8T I4 FWD
- 1J Jetta · GLI 2.8L VR6 FWD
- 1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 FWD
- 5C Beetle 2.0T I4 FWD
- 5C Beetle 2.0T I4 [GEN 3] FWD
- 8N TT 1.8T I4 FWD + AWD
- 8N TT 3.2L VR6 AWD
- 8P A3 2.0T I4 FWD + AWD
- B6 CC 2.0T I4 FWD + AWD
- B6 Passat 2.0T I4 FWD
- MK1 Beetle 1.8T I4 FWD
- MK4 GTI 1.8T I4 FWD
- MK4 GTI 2.8L VR6 FWD
- MK4 R32 3.2L VR6 AWD
- MK5 GTI 2.0T I4 FWD
- MK6 GTI 2.0T I4 FWD
- MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB] FWD
- MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB] AWD
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket 6-Speed
APR is pleased to present the Solid Shifter Cable Bracket.
Through countless years of professional racing, APR Motorsport identified the factory shifter cable bracket system as a source of sloppy shifts, missed gears, bracket and bushing failure and even transmission failure. The factory shifter cable bracket is made from plastic with rubber bushings. Over time the bushings wear out, and during long races, heat can cause the bracket to flex and break. To alleviate all issues related with the factory design and not just some, APR’s Mechanical Engineers created the ultimate and final upgrade: The APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket.
- Addresses both issues with the OEM design
- Cast 304 stainless steel eliminates flexible plastic OEM design
- CNC-machined solid mounts eliminate rubber OEM bushings
- Removes play, slop and the rubbery feeling of the OEM part
- Will not flex, wear out and / or break under prolonged use
- Lifetime warranty
The APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket is made from cast 304 stainless steel and eliminates the rubber bushings with solid, CNC-machined mounting points. The bracket and bushings will not wear out over time or fatigue under heat and prolonged use, minimizing the potential for transmission damage. With the play and rubbery slop of the OEM component removed, it’s easier to find gears. Expect the feedback from each shift to remain true and confident with a more direct and solid feeling.
We highly recommend pairing the APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket with our APR Adjustable Short Shifter.