APR€™s Engineers took a multi-step approach to optimizing the hoses to minimize boost leaks, reduce turbulence and other performance degradations. Four-ply silicone was utilized as it provides the thickness and strength characteristics necessary to support boost levels far beyond the engines capabilities. A Fluorosilicone internal lining was added to ensure the hoses do not rapidly deteriorate over time when exposed to oil and gasoline from the PCV and EVAP systems.
The included stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps prevent the hoses from coming lose under heavy pressure and under high temperatures, silicone adheres to its mating surface, further minimizing leaks and hose slippage. APRs EZ-Flow stepped design creates a smooth airflow path, reducing turbulence over non-stepped designs.
Finally, silicone provides better heat resistance over rubber, extending the life of the product and ultimately minimizing failure. The result is hose solution that directly replaces the factory rubber hoses and maintains performance under extreme conditions!
- Direct OEM replacement: Compatible with OEM/APR Intercooler, OEM Throttle body and all OEM turbochargers
- APR EZ-Flow design: APRs EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface
- Multi-ply silicone outer construction: Pressure tested far beyond the engines capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber
- Fluorosilicone interior surface: A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses
- Clampco T-bolt clamps: Stainless steel T-bolt clamps. Diminishes the risk of boost leaks with increased connection strength and decreased hose slippage
- Additional quality control: APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched!
- APR Silicone Boost Hoses
Turbo outlet hose replaces factory part 5Q0145828. The turbo outlet pipe does not fit vehicles with the 7 speed DQ381 transmission.
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Does the job
Needed to upgrade my throttle body hose and this was one of the few companies that makes it. Nice solid, multi-ply construction with strong clamps for securing. Can be a little tricky to install from minimal space but fairly easy overall.
They flow better than stock and a great design and also much better than stock they are thicker and feel much stronger than the stock ones !
Great quality part. Fitment is not as good as oem but the clamps and hose construction far superior.
Add it to your IC order
If you’re gonna get the intercooler, get these. It’s a worthwhile addition that will allow for more consistent airflow into the core. And it’s not much money.
Worth the money.
It's APR and it is the most expensive boost hose kit out there. BUT! It being APR, it's a high quality hoses with stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps, which can be argued to be the best clamps you can buy. Being big turbo built engine i'm seeing boost higher then stock turbos can dream of holding, I've seen first hand how much the stock hoses balloon from 30+psi. With this product I have no doubt that I will have no boost leaks or hose failures. Would recommend this product to big turbo cars and anyone running stage 2 or higher.