APR Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links
APR’s Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links improve handling and response through the use of replaceable and swappable spherical bearings, intended for race use, and our upcoming ball joins, intended for street use.
The end links offer a great range of adjustability in both connection geometry and height, allowing elimination of pre-loading and correction of stabilizer bar geometry.
This is a necessary upgrade when altering the factory suspension components to allow correct operation and maximum performance.
- Ultra-wide adjustability range: 255mm to 340mm vs 335mm stock
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum center rods with three large set points
- Stainless-steel, high-misalignment linkages
- Up to 70° on each links vs 65° stock
- APR Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links