The APR Roll-Control Coilover Suspension System is designed to dramatically improve handling while delivering a stylish visual upgrade to your vehicle’s appearance. This is all made possible while retaining a comfortable and exciting daily driving experience expected from a high end system.
With this system, you will experience a harmonious balance between the springs, struts/dampers, and bump stops thanks to a careful selection of spring, and damping only possible through the use of non-generic components.
This system is built to last. Unlike bargain systems, we only use premium materials. The struts are made from stainless steel, with anodized aluminum spring seats, allowing years of height adjustment without worry of rust destroying the threads. The springs are made from a high tensile strength chrome silicon which greatly resists sagging. Spring seats feature a locking collar, instead of a set screw, which prevents a common failure. Thick stainless steel stabilizer bar end link mounting tabs are strong and allow adjustment for proper orientation. There’s no worry of end link binding issues, and they will not bend like thin aluminum systems found on even some of the higher end systems. Lastly, each shock and damper is dyno tested for quality assurance. This system delivers the premium quality components and the driving experience you have come to expect from APR.
- Easy height adjustment: 50mm front and 25mm rear
- Lower up to 55mm all around, depending on factory ride height
- Improved handling, precise turn-in response, and enhanced grip
- Designed for street and track use
- Adjustments: height, corner weight, and stabilizer bar end link position
- Stainless steel monotube strut design
- Excellent corrosion resistant materials throughout
- High tensile strength chrome silicon springs
- Anodized aluminum spring seats for superior corrosion resistance
- Locking collar front spring seats
- Every shock is dyno tested
- Upright stop collar with integrated keyway
- Application specific bump stops
- Rear dust boots included
- Noise reducing spring isolators
- Included height adjustment tools prevent thread stripping
- TIG welded components
- Serviceable front struts
- Made in the USA
- APR Roll-Control Coilovers
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.