The APR Intercooler System is a massive front mounted upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! The system is an easy to install, direct bolt-on design, that is recommended at every stage of performance.
The APR Intercooler core is a large bar-and-plate design featuring densely packed staggered and louvered fins. This design offers exceptional cooling while balancing pressure loss across the core, and maintaining critical airflow to the components behind the intercooler system. The core size was appropriately matched to the platform, minimizing pressure drop while leaving adequate space for appropriately designed end tanks. To APR’s mechanical engineering experts, the design represented the ultimate in performance, far exceeding the capabilities of the factory intercooler. To the driver, the result is simple: Repeatable performance, even in the most demanding of situations!
To fully utilize the massive core, APR’s mechanical engineers designed cast aluminum end tanks organically shaped for proper airflow distribution across the entire core. By correctly sizing the intercooler core, end tank design was not sacrificed. The one-piece end tanks are CNC machined to provide a slip resistant mounting surface for hoses, precise integrated mounting surfaces, and perfectly flat connecting surfaces used for TIG welding the tanks to the core. Through proper alignment in welding jigs, each unit is assembled to tight tolerances for a precise and accurate fit.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- Over 50% larger core volume
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, size
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction & max flow
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks
- Easy to install
- Simple plug-and-play design
- No cutting or trimming
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- APR Inmtercooler
|B9 S4 3.0T V6|
|B9 S5 3.0T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.