The APR Fueling System is a comprehensive upgrade required to safely support Stage 3+ power levels. The upgrade includes a larger in-tank low pressure fuel pump (LPFP) and adds multi-port injection (MPI) to the factory manifold on North American vehicles. Both upgrades are ethanol compatible. All necessary hardware is included for a seamless integration and the system is fully controlled by the factory engine control unit (ECU) thanks to APR's ECU Upgrade.
The 2.0T Ea888 Gen 3 engine uses a returnless, pulse width modulated (PWM) controlled, in-tank low pressure fuel pump that feeds a cam-driven high pressure fuel pump (HPFP), and gasoline direct injection (GDI) injectors. Some models also include multi-port injection (MPI) injectors, which are only used for emissions reasons under light driving. The factory fueling system maxes out at below APR Stage III+ power levels before headroom for safety and longevity decreases dramatically.
While the system is essentially plug-and-play with the included mounting hardware and wiring harnesses, the factory ECU is incapable of controlling the new setup without significant modification. APR's Calibration Experts spent months fully recalibrating the factory engine management system to operate with both MPI and GDI injectors. New sensors were added to the system to provide the ECU with accurate closed-loop control, rather than resorting to risky tricks or external controllers. The end result is simple. More fueling headroom and more power!
- More Fuel and More Power: Provides the required fueling to support APR Stage 3+ power levels
- 980 CC Bosch Motorsport MPI Injectors: Converts the factory injection system to a true, dual, MPI and GDI setup, with large enough injectors to support power levels well beyond APR Stage 3+ power levels for North American Vehicles
- 305 LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump: Upgrades the LPFP to the largest readily available pump compatible with the factory fuel basket, and PWM controller without additional controllers
- Proper MPI/GDI Fuel Distribution: The fuel distribution block ensures fuel is properly delivered to the both sets of injectors on North American vehicles
- Ethanol Compatible Hardware: Fully Ethanol / E85 compatible injectors, fuel pump and associated hardware
- Cleaner Intake Valves: Performance-robbing buildup on the intake valves, a common byproduct of gasoline direct injected (GDI) engines, is greatly reduced through the cleaning effect associated with port injection
- Mounting Hardware, Directions and Support: Includes step-by-step instructions and support to for a seamless install with the included plug-and-play wiring harnesses, sensors, mounting hardware, fuel rail, and more
- APR Fueling System Upgrade
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.