The APR Coolant Performance System (CPS) is a massive front-mounted cooler upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! It is 140% larger than the stock B8 unit and features a self-bleeding cooling circuit to ensure it is always operating at peak performance.
The system is easy to maintain and fully integrated into the factory cooling circuit. This upgrade is highly recommended at every stage!
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator)
- 29" x 05.5" x 2.1" - 159.5"² & 054"³ - OEM
- 22" x 17.4" x 1.7" - 382.8"² & 130"³ - APR
- Highly effective dual-pass core design
- Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system
- Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance!
- The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control
- The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain
- All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.
- APR CPS System
|8R SQ5 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S4 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S5 3.0L SC V6|
|C6 A6 3.0L SC V6||+|
|C7 A6 3.0L SC V6||+|
|C7 A7 3.0L SC V6|
|C7 S6 4.0T V8|
|C7 S7 4.0T V8|
|D4 A8 3.0L SC V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.