The APR Oil Catch Can System traps excessive crankcase oil vapors and gunk from entering the engine. The system reduces carbon buildup on intake valves, and octane lowering oil vapors and oil pooling within the intake tract.
It's a simple modification to install, drains in seconds with the flick of a knob, and is recommended at all stages of performance.
- Increases performance by eliminating a common boost leak, and reducing octane lowering oil vapors and airflow restricting carbon buildup.
- Catches oil and gunk
- Oil and gunk pools in the can, not in the intercooler piping.
- Easy to drain
- A simple knob allows the system to drain in seconds without any tools.
- Easy to install
- Installs in minutes.
- The hoses pop right on without tools thanks to the OEM Norma fittings.
- Easy to maintain
- Yearly maintenance is a snap thanks to the two-piece billet design.
- High-quality hoses
- Resist oil degradation, kinks, abrasion, and blockage from freezing, with an OEM look.
- High-quality can, plate and bracket
- Strong, clean and attractive billet-aluminum and stainless steel parts look right at home in the engine bay
- APR Catch Can Kit
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I really like this catch can. It has a great design and really adds piece of mind. Great add to the APR intake system as well as it bolts right up to it.
Good for longevity
This piece seamlessly pairs up with the gorgeous APR intake and helps remove oil vapors and moisture to keep your engine running cleaner for longer. Be sure to route the drain hose correctly.. otherwise you'll be running to the hardware store. Heh.
No need to worry about oil vapors
APR has created a beautiful catch can for the MQB platform. Extremely high quality parts were use not only in the can itself but the PCV hoses as well. The catch can mounts nicely alongside the APR carbon fiber intake and is very easy to drain. The PCV hoses can be a bit tricky to route the first time you install it, but fit great once you find the correct path.