The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle's looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions.
Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. Cast 2.75" to dual 2.5" rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation.
Finally, removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle. Optional tip upgrades, and an optional center muffler / Center muffler delete is available.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 2.75" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 2.75" to dual 2.5" splitters
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers (optional center muffler delete)
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable and upgradable)
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- CNC bent and laser cut tunnel brace for added chassis rigidity
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct bolt-on fit
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
- APR Catback Exhaust without Mid-Muffler
|C7 S6 4.0T V8|
|C7 S7 4.0T V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.