APR Cast Downpipe 2.0TP/N: DPK0016
+ FREE Shipping! (Orders over $49)
Upgrading the restrictive factory downpipe with the APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System is a great way to increase performance and add a sophisticated growl to the exhaust note. Ideal performance is achieved through expelling exhaust gases at maximum velocity through APR’s proprietary, low-turbulence, investment cast downpipe. Designed and assembled in-house, the system utilizes only premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques to deliver unmatched quality and reliability.
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304L stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast downpipe.
- 80mm inlet with integrated o2 bung and flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bungs with billet plugs.
- 300 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Low-profile, broadband noise cancellation resonator.*
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- OEM gasket.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
*Please Note: TT/TT-S model excludes the broadband resonator.
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller, 63mm piping with varying bends and multiple restrictive high-cell-count catalysts, all of which contribute to a less than ideal flow path and hindered performance. APR’s engineers took a multi-step approach to maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature, and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a unique package only APR can deliver.
- 1F EOS 2.0T I4
- 5C Beetle 2.0T I4
- 5N Tiguan 2.0T I4
- 8J TT 2.0T I4
- 8J TTS 2.0T I4
- 8P A3 2.0T I4
- B6 CC 2.0T I4
- B6 Passat 2.0T I4
- MK5 GTI 2.0T I4
- MK6 GTI 2.0T I4
- MK6 R 2.0T I4