Please note that this is a Scratch & Dent Part, meaning that it is a new or gently used item with minor wear and/or defects. Defects can be either cosmetic or very minor functional defects. All Scratch & Dent Parts sales are final and excluded from our return policy!
- Light scratches from shipping
- Stock photos for reference. Last photo shows actual product scratches.
The AMS charge pipes one piece design with large radius bends, an 85% larger inlet, and almost 10% larger outlet removes the bottleneck in the charge air system.
Our charge pipe is a complete bolt on kit that fits as good as the stock piece which means no cutting or trimming.
The AMS charge pipe is the perfect solution for faster spool and better flow for both stock turbo and big turbo applications.
- Complete bolt on
- No cutting or trimming
- Uses factory mounting location
- AMS Charge pipe inlet is 20mm larger than the stock (85% larger)
- Stock charge pipe inlet is 37mm in diameter, AMS charge pipe is 57mm
- Stock charge pipe outlet is 53mm, AMS charge pipe is 57mm
- One piece tube with large radius bends to allow for better airflow
- Half pound lighter than the stock Charge Pipe
- Easy Installation
- AMS Performance Charge Pipe
* Does not fit vehicles equipped with 7 speed transmission *
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.