AMS Performance Charge Pipe MQB
STOCK LEVEL ?
The AMS charge pipe’s one piece design with large radius bends, an 85% larger inlet, and almost 10% larger outlet removes the bottleneck in the charge air system.
Our charge pipe is a complete bolt on kit that fits as good as the stock piece which means no cutting or trimming.
The AMS charge pipe is the perfect solution for faster spool and better flow for both stock turbo and big turbo applications.
- Complete bolt on
- No cutting or trimming
- Uses factory mounting location
- AMS Charge pipe inlet is 20mm larger than the stock (85% larger)
- Stock charge pipe inlet is 37mm in diameter, AMS charge pipe is 57mm
- Stock charge pipe outlet is 53mm, AMS charge pipe is 57mm
- One piece tube with large radius bends to allow for better airflow
- Half pound lighter than the stock Charge Pipe
- Easy Installation
- AMS Performance Charge Pipe
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]||FWD|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||FWD + AWD|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.