Our AMS Performance VW Golf R MKVII Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake Upgrade was designed to draw a higher volume of cold air into the turbocharger. With this intake installed, bulky air filter boxes are replaced with our carbon fiber tubing and dry media filter. This eliminates clutter within the engine bay while drawing cold air from outside. The MK7 Golf R Cold Air Intake Kit is a vast improvement over the stock intake system and supports power levels up to 600HP!
We selected a motorsports grade carbon fiber that is both hand-laid and high temperature resistant. Other options on the market use the typical gloss clear coated carbon fiber prone to discoloration and cracking. Our AMS Golf R MKVII Intake Kit uses 3-layers of 1mm twill weave prepreg carbon fiber capable of sustaining a 240C temperature threshold while maintaining structural integrity and aesthetic appearance with no worry of fading or yellowing over time.
You can expect an easy install without cutting, trimming or taking off your grill. It can be installed with basic hand tools in minutes!
- Draws a Higher Volume of Cold Air
- Eliminates Unsightly Engine Bay Clutter
- Effective to over 600 HP!
- Motorsports Grade, Hand Laid Carbon Fiber
- NO Yellowing or Fading Over Time
- 100% Cold Air From Outside Your Golf R
- Even Distribution of Cold Air Across Filter
- Dry Media Filter means Easy Cleaning and NO Oil
- AMS Performance Carbon Fiber Intake
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.