Customizing your car is all about choices and when it comes to your air tank, that should be no different. With our aluminum tanks, we can offer you a wide variety of sizes, port configurations, and finishes.
Our extruded aluminum tanks are now available in raw aluminum or in a super high quality polished finish. If the look of aluminum is not really your thing, simply take your tank to your favorite powder coating or anodizing shop for a show stopping finish. Whether you decide on a splash of color or bare aluminum, you cannot go wrong with the look of an Air Lift Performance tank!
Another huge benefit with our aluminum tanks is the tremendous weight savings you will see over a standard steel tank. Less weight can mean faster lap times and improved weight distribution.
- Choice of finish: Raw Aluminum or Polished Aluminum
- 200 PSI max pressure
- Weight savings vs steel tanks
- 2.5 Gallon - (4) 1/4" Face Ports, (1) 1/4" Drain Port
- 4 Gallon (5-port) - (2) 1/4" End Ports, (2) 3/8" End Ports, (1) 1/4" Drain Port
- 4 Gallon (7-port) - (4) 1/4" Face Ports, (2) 3/8" End Ports, (1) 1/4" Drain Port
- 5 Gallon - (4) 3/8" Face Ports, (1) 1/4" Drain Port
- Optional Fitting Pack Includes fittings for installing in the tank ports for connection of air lines and compressors.
- Air Lift Performance Standard Air Tanks
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.