Water/methanol injection for forced induction (turbocharged or supercharged) gas-powered race engines is a proven means for effectively reducing engine inlet air temperatures and suppressing harmful detonation. This allows racers to reliably increase boost and advance ignition timing—without using high-octane racing fuel—for power gains of up to 20%. AEM’s Water/Methanol Injection Systems utilize the most robust hardware combined with more advanced features than any other comparably priced water/methanol system.
One is boost dependent for forced induction vehicles up to 35 PSI of boost (kit PN 30-3300). The Boost Dependent controller has an on-board manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor with a molded-in nipple for a boost hose pickup.
The second controller (Kit PN 30-3350) features a multiple input design that enables users to install AEM’s Water/Methanol Injection Kit on ultra-high boost vehicles (above 35 PSI) using a 0-5v voltage-based external MAP sensor.
- Reduces Air Inlet Charge Temps
- Reduces Detonation (Knock)
- Reduces Carbon Deposits
- Robust, Easy to Use Controller Design
- Simplified Wiring
- Integrated Boost Safe Feature
- Heavy-Duty High Pressure Injection Pump
- Low-Profile 1.15 Gallon Tank
- Machined Billet Injectors and Nozzles
- Revised Flow Control Strategy for More Linear Fluid Delivery
- AEM V2 Water Methanol Injection Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.