034Motorsport High-Flow Catalytic Converters are designed to replace the restrictive factory catalytic converter, and allow for quicker spool while increasing horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
We construct them from stainless steel tubing, and utilize a high-performance 250-cell stainless-steel-matrix cat. They feature precision flanges to prevent warping and expansion, factory-correct exhaust hanger location, and 2 oxygen sensor bungs in the proper locations for the factory sensors. Full 3" tubing is used throughout.
Complete drop-in upgrade; will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit turbo and stock/stock-fit exhaust. Professionally assembled in-house, TIG-welded.
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- TIG Welded
- Application-Specific Flanges
- Factory Oxygen Sensor and Exhaust Hanger Placement
- Installation Hardware Included!
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower and Torque Gains!
- We've seen gains of over 27WTQ and 33WHP on our dyno on stock turbo tunes.
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi A4 2.0T (B7)
*** Direct bolt-in for OEM cat-back exhaust, or aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems designed to fit with the OEM catalytic converter. Will fit Quattro and FWD B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI models equipped with Manual, Tiptronic, or CVT transmissions. ***
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
- This catalytic converter requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only Remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- 034 Motorsport High Flow Racing Catalytic Converter - Audi B7 A4 2.0T FSI
|B7 A4 2.0T I4||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.