The factory Audi Q5/SQ5 strut brace is made of thin-walled tube/stamped aluminum, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace replaces the flimsy individual factory braces to improve the B8/B8.5 Q5 & SQ5's steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The incorporated center brace ties together both left and right strut towers to provide precise, consistent feedback from the front end and ensures that you enjoy a more connected and precise driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on an in-house B8 Audi Q5 3.0T Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- Better Triangulation than Factory Brace
- Bolt-On Upgrade for Factory Front Strut Braces - Easy, Straightforward Installation
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- All Necessary Hardware
- OE Part Interchange:
- 8R0 805 629 E
- 8R0 805 629 F
- 8R0 805 629 G
- 8R0 805 619 A
- 8R0 805 620 B
- 8R0 805 620 D
|8R Q5 2.0T I4||+|
|8R Q5 3.0L SC V6|
|8R SQ5 3.0L SC V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.