The 034Motorsport 370mmx24mm 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the BMW F8x M2/M3/M4 is a complete replacement brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear calipers found on the BMW F8x M2/M3/M4.
Weighing in at approximately 20.6lbs, our lightweight design retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture heat, while utilizing 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form allowing hard street use and long days at the track allowing you to drive versus working on the car. The rotor utilizes 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat, and improvement over the cooling of the factory rotor
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing, all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (20.6lb 034Motorsport Rotor), the Same Weight as OEM but With Improved Cooling and Metallurgy
- Floating Bobbins, 2-Piece Design with radial and Lateral Expansion Capability, OE Only Allows Radial Expansion
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings Designed Specifically for Hard Street and Track Use, OE Replacement Rotors Can Warm Under These Conditions
- J-slotted Friction Face versus OEM drilled which can crack
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Replaceable Rotor Rings Which Saves Money Over OEM Replacement in the Long Run
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 370x24 Left Rotor
- 370x24 Right Rotor
- Installation and Break-in Instruction Sheets
OE Part Interchange:
- 34 11 2 284 809 (L)
- 34 11 2 284 810 (R)
|F22 - F23 - F87 M2 3.0T I6 [N55]||+|
|F22 - F23 - F87 M2 Competition 3.0T I6 [S55]||+|
|F30 - F80 M3 3.0T I6 [S55]||+|
|F32 - F33 - F36 - F82 - F83 M4 3.0T I6 [S55]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.