034 Motorsport's Audi X-Brace Chassis Reinforcement Upgrade is designed to replace the factory front subframe brace to increase torsional rigidity, resulting in improved steering feel and handling performance. Machined in-house from T6-6061 billet aluminum, the 034 Motorsport X-Brace is engineered to outperform the stock welded, stamped steel part and ensure that suspension geometry is not compromised by chassis flex under hard cornering.
The beautifully-crafted X-Brace is a direct, bolt-in upgrade for both B8 and B8.5 chassis vehicles, and offers more direct and consistent steering feel, and better handling, without sacrificing comfort.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Replace Factory Front Subframe Brace
- Drastically Reduces Chassis Flex When Cornering
- Enhances Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Modular Design Fits Both B8 (Pre-Facelift) & B8.5 (Facelift) Models
- Easy, Straightforward Installation!
- 034 Motorsport Billet Aluminum X-Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- Installation Hardware
|8R Q5 2.0T I4||+|
|8R SQ5 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B8 A4 3.2L V6||+|
|B8 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|B8 A5 3.2L V6||+|
|B8 RS5 4.2L V8|
|B8 S4 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S5 3.0L SC V6|
|B8 S5 4.2L V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.