034 Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for front-wheel drive Volkswagens and Audis! The 034 Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
In addition, this 034 Motorsport Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 215% - 290% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock MkVI GTI Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034 Motorsport FWD MkV/MkVI Volkswagen & 8J/8P Audi Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Zerk Provisions
- Installation Hardware & Grease
|1B Jetta 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|1B Jetta 2.0L TDI I4|
|1B Jetta 2.5L I5|
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|1F EOS 2.0T I4|
|1F EOS 3.2L VR6|
|1K Jetta 2.5L I5|
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|8J TT 2.0T I4|
|8P A3 2.0T I4|
|B6 CC 2.0T I4|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK5 Rabbit 2.5L I5|
|MK6 Golf 2.5L I5|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.