034 Motorsport is proud to offer our Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair for the B9 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, and Allroad! Designed to replace the factory cast aluminum and rubber units that are prone to deflection, these end links utilize spherical bearings to eliminate any slop and ensure that your sway bar is performing optimally.
In addition, adjustable sway bar end links allow you to adjust preload on the sway bar, as well as alleviate potential sway bar clearance issues caused by lowering your car.
034 Motorsport Spherical Sway Bar End Links are manufactured from billet aluminum and stainless steel, and feature motorsport-quality Aurora spherical bearings.
- Spherical Design Eliminates Deflection and Ensures Proper Articulation
- Adjustable Length Enables Sway Bar Preload Adjustment for Corner Balancing
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum End Link Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC-Machined Stainless Steel Spacers
- Sold In Pairs
- 034 Motorsport Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links
|B9 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 S4 3.0T V6|
|B9 S5 3.0T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.