034 Motorsport's Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit for B9 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, and Allroad replaces the fixed factory front upper control arms to allow for precise, independent camber adjustments. Featuring CNC-machined billet aluminum construction, high-durometer rubber bushings, and genuine Aurora spherical rod ends, Density Line Adjustable Control Arms are limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms for the B9 platform are available in two versions depending on your specific needs: Camber Correcting to add positive camber to reach factory alignment specifications and reduce tire wear after lowering, and Track Spec to gain additional negative camber for increased cornering grip and improved handling performance.
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Arms for Strength
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Rod Ends
- Anodized Finish for Durability
- Rebuildable Design
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Precisely Adjust Camber Independently at Each Front Wheel
- Reduce Deflection to Maintain Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improve Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- Add Positive Camber to Achieve Factory Alignment Specifications
- +1.0 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment
- -0.2 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment (minor modification required)
- Black Anodized Finish
- 034 Motorsport Density Line Adjustable Camber Correcting Control Arm Kit
|B9 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 S4 3.0T V6|
|B9 S5 3.0T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.