- 8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]
- 8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]
- 8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]
- 8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]
- 8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]
- 8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]
- 8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]
- MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]
- MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB]
- MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]
- MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB]
- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]
- MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]
Although MOST parts fit facelift models such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about
the compatibility of a certain part with your vehicle.
034 Dynamic+ Camber Mounts
Designed as a true drop-in upgrade, the Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair provides an additional 1.4 degrees of negative camber at each of the front wheels to improve both turn in and cornering grip. Most importantly, Dynamic+ Camber Mounts provide a fixed camber increase without the cost, noise, and complexity of adjustable camber plates.
Dynamic+ Camber Mounts are the ideal solution for enthusiasts in search of enhanced handling performance, confidence-inspiring grip, and precise steering response. Equally well-suited for the street and track, Dynamic+ Camber Mounts deliver a perfect balance of performance, durability, and comfort.
Note: Dynamic+ Camber Mounts are designed for stock and stock-fit style struts and may not fit aftermarket adjustable struts under the strut tower if the strut shaft is significantly longer than stock and protrudes beyond the opening in the strut tower. In this event, additional vehicle modification (clearancing of the strut tower) may be required.
- Revamped Suspension Geometry for Performance Driving
- Additional 1.4 Degrees of Negative Camber at Each Front Wheel (Compared to Factory Strut Mounts)
- Significantly Enhanced Grip When Cornering
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling Response
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection to Maintain Proper Strut Alignment Under Cornering Load
- Significantly Reduced NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) Increase Compared to Spherical Camber Plates
- Billet Aluminum Construction with Replaceable Density Line Rubber Inner Pucks