- B9 A4 2.0T I4 AWD
- B9 A5 2.0T I4 AWD
034 Cast Racing Catalytic Converter B9 2.0T
Designed as a drop-in replacement for the restrictive factory catalytic converter, the Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, improved throttle response, and an enhanced exhaust note.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst features organic geometry and a massive 135mm diameter Euro 3 racing catalytic converter in the factory location. This complete drop-in solution includes an integrated 4-bolt flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, integrated 3-bolt downpipe flange, and a complete gasket/hardware kit to allow for precise fitment and ease of installation. The Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9 Audi A4/A5 & Allroad is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development B9 Audi A4 utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned B9 Audi A4/A5, and Allroad vehicles before release.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 22 HP / + 22 TQ Peak)
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (100-200 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Factory Catalytic Converter
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 135mm Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter (200 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated Inlet/Outlet Flanges & O2 Bung
- Precision CNC-Machined Flange Mating Surfaces
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034 Cast Racing Catalytic Converter