|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]||AWD|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
034 Billet Rear Subframe Mount Inserts MQB AWD
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the MQB AWD platform are designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differentia
By filling small voids in the four factory mounts as well as limiting vertical movement, this insert set eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience a more refined, connected driving experience, especially when driving at the limit. These billet aluminum parts will not pack and wear over time, and offer a lasting performance improvement.
Please also note that the factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and we recommend replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts is available separately below.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034 Billet Rear Subframe Mount Inserts
- NEW OEM Rear Subframe Stretch Bolts (Optional / Sold Separately)