Constructed of 3" T304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, T316 stainless steel flanges, a corrugated stainless steel flex section, and TIG welded fabrication, this downpipe is built to withstand the test of time, while performing to the max. All Unitronic downpipes come equipped with a 200-cell high flow metallic catalytic converter and all transitions are flow-matched to allow for maximum performance and airflow.
In addition, Unitronic exhausts feature an easy-to-use v-band exhaust fastening system to ensure a fast and effortless installation and precise fitment. To finish it off, an OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat-shield protects against unwanted heat radiating in the exhaust tunnel. Every Unitronic Exhaust System comes equipped with a brushed matte finish for an elegant appearance that will last a lifetime. There's simply nothing like it!
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- T316 stainless steel v-band flange flanges
- Direct bolt-on fitment with OEM mounting locations
- Locked V-band Rotation
- Factory catalyst position assures maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter
- 200-cell metallic matrix high-flow catalyst
- OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat shield reduces radiant heat
- 80mm to 76.2mm turbo to downpipe transition
- No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness
- 8-inch Corrugated stainless steel flex section
- TIG welded construction
- Unique v-band fastening system featuring Clampco® clamps
- Unitronic 3" Catatlytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" Flex Section
- Unitronic 3" Midpipe Section
- 3 in TO 65 mm Reducer
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings
- All Necessary Hardware Included
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.