With extensive background in engineering the finest in Performance Software, Unitronic developed an intake system that maximizes performance, while maintaining precise MAF scaling, as a result of its sensitivity on this platform.
This translates into a complete Cold Air Intake System that is sure to perform to the maximum, providing increased power, air velocity, and throttle response, while also decreasing air intake temperatures and turbo lag. In addition, Unitronic's Cold Air Intake will enhance the sound of your turbocharger and diverter valve.
Intake Systems featuring a free flowing, open element design will result in a more audible sound from your vehicle's turbocharger. Additionally, due to the Diverter Valve (DV) being located directly on the compressor housing of the turbocharger, an audible resonance can be heard through the free flowing, open element design on this application, as illustrated with the associated diagram.
- Enhanced Open Element Turbocharger Sound
- 3-inch 6062 Aluminum Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Quality Silicone Components
- Powdercoat Finish
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment with OEM Mounting Locations
- Smooth Flow Transition
- Lightweight 5051 Aluminum Heat Shield
- Proprietary 3-inch Cotton Filter
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 3-inch Powdercoated Aluminum Intake Tube
- 4-ply 3-inch to 2.25-inch Silicone Reducer
- 4-ply 3-inch Silicone Straight Coupler
- 5-ply 3-inch Silicone “J” Coupler
- Proprietary 3-inch Dry-Filter (Cotton)
- Powdercoated Aluminum Heatshield
- Coolant Hose Mounting Clip
- Stainless Steel Heatshield Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|5N Tiguan 2.0T I4||+|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||+|
|B6 CC 2.0T I4||+|
|B6 Passat 2.0T I4|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.