The 034Motorsport 380mmx36mm 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the Audi B8.5 SQ5 is a complete replacement brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory front calipers found on the Audi B8.5 SQ5.
Weighing in at approximately 28.65lbs, our lightweight design retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture heat, while utilizing 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form allowing hard street use and long days at the track allowing you to drive versus working on the car. From the factory, the same rotor is used on both sides of the SQ5, leading to one side having incorrect venting and cooling effects. The 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit utilizes 72 directionally curved vanes properly oriented for each side of the vehicle to forcefully flow cool air through both rotors to dissipate heat equally.
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing, all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (28.65lb 034Motorsport Rotor), the Same Weight as OEM but With Improved Cooling and Metallurgy
- Floating Bobbins, 2-Piece Design with radial and Lateral Expansion Capability, OE Only Allows Radial Expansion
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings Designed Specifically for Hard Street and Track Use, OE Replacement Rotors Can Warm Under These Conditions
- J-slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Replaceable Rotor Rings Which Saves Money Over OEM Replacement in the Long Run
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 380mmx36mm Left Rotor
- 380mmx36mm Right Rotor
- Installation and Break-in Instruction Sheets
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 4H0 615 301 AB
|8R Q5 2.0T I4
|8R Q5 3.0L SC V6
|8R SQ5 3.0 TDI
|8R SQ5 3.0L SC V6
|D4 A8 3.0L SC V6
|D4 A8 4.0T V8
|D4 A8 4.2L V8
|D4 S8 4.0T V8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.