BC Racing’s new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities.
One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g., roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses. For The Ultimate In Driver Feel - Choose BC Racing DS Series Coilovers.
Combining the Extreme Low with the Swift Springs will give you about an extra inch of drop.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Digressive Piston And Damping Curve
- Satin Chrome Finished Shock Body
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
- Note: Photo for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- BC Racing DS Coilovers
✔ This part fits your MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]!
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Jetta 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
|MK8 R 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.