CLICK HERE for all Compatible Vehicles.
Whiteline Roll-Center Correction Kit MQB
A must for lowered vehicles, Whiteline roll center and bump steer correction kits are designed to correct roll-centre geometry using specially engineered ball-joints and tie rod ends.
Raising the front roll-centre results in a substantial increase to front roll resistance and a significant reduction in suspension compression of the outside front wheel during cornering.
The result is more even weight distribution and improved tyre contact ultimately improving front end grip and cornering speeds.
- Perfect for lowered Vehicles
- Corrects roll-center Geometry from Lowering
- Specially Engineered Ball-Joints & Tie Rod Ends
- Raises front Roll Center
- Lowers Suspension Compression during Cornering
- Whiteline Roll-Center Correction Kit