APR Low Pressure Fuel Pump EA113 · EA888 [GEN 1]
STOCK LEVEL ?
APR is pleased to present the ultimate low pressure fueling system upgrade for the VAG EA113 and EA888 2.0T engines!
The APR Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) Upgrade is designed to ensure the low pressure fueling system is capable of delivering the proper volume of fuel from the fuel tank to the high pressure fueling system under high demand situations.
The high-pressure fuel pump (HPFP) needs to provide the injectors with a large volume of fuel to satisfy the desired air to fuel ratio. The injectors are only able to spray for a very small window of time, so the HPFP must provide the fuel at high pressures, upwards of 200 bar. In some instances, if the injectors are a limiting factor, they can be enlarged to reduce the time they need to spray. In other instances, the bore and or stroke of the HPFP can be increased to increase the volume of fuel displaced by the HPFP. By increasing the volume of fuel between the HPFP and the injectors, pressure behind the injectors increases and the amount of time the injectors need to spray decreases.
- APR LPFP ECU, harness & bracket
- APR 255 LPH high pressure inline fuel pump & bracket
- OEM quality fuel lines, crimp clamps & quick connectors
- Clean and simple solution to OEM low pressure fueling system
- Allows for higher output calibrations with select APR Stage 3/3+ turbos
- Integrated into factory CAN bus
- Quiet and cool low power operation, only on when needed
- Quick fuel tank emptying mode for use with switching fuel grades or dry storage/transportation
- No unintended side effects common with other parts
- No ECU software required
- Only needed where specified by APR
- APR Low Pressure Fuel Pump
CLICK HERE for all Compatible Vehicles.
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.